Addressing and treating addiction is challenging, even if you are determined to do so and motivated on your own. Finding the right addiction treatment programs or centers can ultimately mean the difference between achieving success with sobriety and falling back into detrimental and in some cases, life-threatening habits. There are many different types of addiction treatments and programs offered today, which is why it is important to become well-versed in all of your choices before settling on a system, program, or solution that is truly right for you. If you are wondering what are the most successful addiction treatment programs in NJ, read on to learn more about all of the options available near you.
Types of Addiction Treatment Programs
Throughout New Jersey, there are many different types of addiction treatment programs available, whether you are looking for short or long-term solutions. From traditional inpatient programs to outpatient and intensive outpatient services, individuals have many choices when it comes to facing and overcoming addiction in the Garden State.
Advantages of Inpatient Treatment Programs
Inpatient rehabilitation treatment programs provide individuals with care centers or facilities where they are required to complete their chosen programs in-full. With an inpatient treatment program, it is not possible to resume life as normal with work and family. Inpatient treatment programs provide a zero-tolerance environment throughout the duration of the program itself, which may last anywhere from 7 to more than 90 days. Some of the most notable advantages of inpatient treatment programs include:
- Dual Diagnosis: If you struggle with addiction in addition to mental or other physical issues, dual diagnosis can help to ensure you receive proper and thorough individualized treatment.
- Access to Medical Professionals: Gain access to assistance from medical professionals and addiction specialists with inpatient treatment programs in New Jersey.
- Zero-Tolerance Environments: With an inpatient treatment program, enjoy a zero-tolerance environment free from drugs, alcohol, prescription medication, and other potential triggers or temptations.
- Variety of Care Options: From individual counseling sessions to group therapy and group exercises, inpatient treatment centers provide an area of care services.
- Individualized Care: Long-term approaches often result in more personal and individualized care, which may help you to stick to your goals of sobriety even after you have completed your program.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient treatment centers and programs are also widely available throughout New Jersey, providing residents and non-residents alike with plenty of options to choose from when seeking addiction treatment care and recovery solutions. Outpatient programs do not require individuals to live within a facility or care center, which is why they are extremely popular and prominent among most communities throughout the US today. Some of the most common and notable outpatient programs and types of treatments used in New Jersey include:
- 12-Step-Programs: 12-step-programs provide individuals with regular meetings to discuss the trials and tribulations they are experiencing while working towards sobriety.
- Group Therapy: Group therapy and counseling sessions are invaluable for those who are seeking moral and emotional support from others who have a complete and authentic understanding of addiction.
- Individual Therapy: Individual therapy and counseling sessions can help you to work through triggers and traumatic experiences which may have led you to your current addiction and struggles.
For those who are hesitant to enroll in a standard inpatient treatment program, intensive outpatient programs, or standard outpatient programs may work best for you.
Why Intensive Outpatient Programs Sometimes Work
Intensive outpatient programs typically do not require individuals to relocate or to live within a facility or treatment center, but may require attendance or other strict measures of monitoring progress. Many intensive outpatient programs provide additional resources such as medical professionals and addiction specialists without requiring an individual to stop working or to relocate from their current residence into a care facility. There are many successful addiction treatment programs available throughout the state of New Jersey today, which is why learning more about each of them is invaluable when it comes to your own mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing.
When you are looking for ways to permanently change your life and begin living a life of sobriety, understanding the most successful addiction treatment programs today can help to get you on the right track. Are you ready to take the next step in finding a treatment program in NJ that is right for you? Our counselors are available 24 hours a day. Call us at 833-610-1174 to learn more and to get started today.