Thousands of New Jersey residents are battling drug addiction. While the opioid epidemic is a nationwide public health problem, New Jersey’s heroin death rate is three times greater than the national average. From 2016 to 2017, approximately 1,900 people died of a heroin-related death. Kennedy Hospital in Washington Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey stated that they give out significantly more Narcan than aspirin. The epidemic propelled Governor Chris Christie to devote his last year in office to combatting the heroin epidemic. The benefit that New Jersey residents reaped from his battle are a wider availability of drug rehab facilities in the state.
The wonders of a life in recovery are priceless. However, the road to getting there can be costly. Many insurance companies do not understand the concept of “If there is no mental health, there is no health at all.” Unfortunately, cost is the most significant factor for many people when choosing a drug rehab facility.
A Low Cost, Yet High-Quality Drug Rehab Facility in New Jersey
Though drug rehab comes at a cost, a high-quality drug rehab is not always costly. Seacrest Recovery Center in Eatontown, New Jersey is the prime example of that idea. Seacrest Recovery Center’s original location is their Boynton Beach, Florida location, and then they opened a second location in New Jersey to provide New Jersey residents and locals with low-cost, Florida-quality addiction treatment that is closer to home. Seacrest Recovery has a comprehensive program that can offer many benefits for your recovery.
- Individualized treatment to cater to your unique case. They understand that no two cases are identical and are committed to meeting the unique needs of each case.
- Group therapy sessions to teach you how to connect and collaborate with other individuals to “get better together.”
- Medication-assisted treatment for those who struggle to stay clean due to the physiological aspect of addiction.
- Outpatient programs who are committed to helping those who cannot attend an inpatient program.
- Holistic approach to addiction treatment, including, but not limited to, detox, nutrition, and spiritual guidance.
You may have heard that high-quality addiction treatment only exists in Florida, but Seacrest Recovery Center in New Jersey debunks that myth by brining Florida-quality addiction treatment within your commute. Take the first step in the thousand-mile journey of recovery by calling us at (833) 762-3765